For those who are still playing the FIFA 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 top sports soccer game, today I bring you the more recent FIFA 21 Patch which will enable you to update your current FIFA 14, FIFA 15, FIFA 16, FIFA 17, FIFA 18 FIFA 19, and FIFA 20 to FIFA 21, all you need to do is just to follow this article till end.
This FIFA 2021 game is far more realistic and interesting than other previous versions. The update it came with includes, but not limited to, a complete transformation of the look of the graphics and stadium. In the update, you will also get the latest team transfers and kits, coupled with an up-to-date squads in different clubs.
Interestingly, those transfer deals that transpired on transfer deadline day were also incorporated into the update.
Latest Games to install on Android Phones
Procedure to Update FIFA 21
If you have run an update before, this will be very easy for you to understand and do without much stress. However, if you are not very conversant with how this kind of update is been done, just sit back, relax and follow me with keen interest as I demystify the procedures.
It much easier than you can imagine. I will just briefly explain how to update FIFA to the latest version here while I also try to to demonstrate further for those who may not grasp my written explanation. Lest I forget, you have to note in this tutorial, we shall demonstrate using the FIFA 21 update, however, the FIFA 17 patch will work on both FIFA 15 and 16. Also, have it at the back of your subconscious mind that the version of FIFA you are trying to update ought to have cracked before now.
At this juncture, I would like to go straight to the point as I meticulously enlist the steps required to update your FIFA game to the most recent squads, kits, stadiums, graphics and skills as it is in the live FIFA 21 update.
1. You have to first download the FIFA patch
2. Then extract the downloaded zip file, copy the contents, and get it pasted into the folder for the installation of the FIFA you want to update.
3. Just click replace whenever there is a prompt asking if want to replace the file while copying.
4. After the completion of the copying or pasting, quickly run the Modding way Installer as an administrator.
5. Click on the small check box on the pop-up and then hit on install.
6. When you are done, download the Update to the Squad and repeat the 2, 3 and 4 steps above using this downloaded content.
7. And that’s all.
In the career mode crashes after this update, just restart it to fix.
I believe this FIFA 21 update for FIFA 14 will be of great benefit to those folks who haven’t had the taste of the current FIFA version and other soccer game lovers whose, probably, computers do not meet the minimum requirement to run the later versions of FIFA.